|Respond to Congressman Mo Brook's Survey
||[Jul. 28th, 2011|11:41 am]
Mo Brooks has sent out a survey
asking three questions:
- Should the debt ceiling be raised?
- If you believe America should have a balanced budget, how do you prefer balancing it?
- Do you support a Balanced Budget Amendment to the U.S. Constitution?
Please click the link below and submit the following answers:
- It should not be raised under any circumstances
- Cut spending (cutting spending roughly 40% would likely balance the budget)
If you agree with me, please click on the link
and reply in kind. Brooks will vote the way that his poll numbers tell him to vote. Spread the word to all your friends, neighbors, family and enemies.